Friday 8 May 2015

Cancun

Cancun is America in Mexico, a popular Spring Break destination and the most American populated city we found in Mexico. 

That's a rather large flag that we passed on the way back from Chichin Itza.

The city is full of American stores and restaurants all close to the hotel resorts that populate the Eastern coastline.

Hooters does indeed make me happy so we chose to have lunch here.


Not healthy but tasty!

This hooters is part of La Isla shopping complex

and there was me thinking I'd got the waitresses number. It turns out it was just the code for the wifi.

A show off was showing off in his show off water jet pack thing.

Lunch was good but now it was time to hit the airport.

Along the way we stopped off at Dolphin Beach 

and that was Cancun which I think I can use as an alternative to Las Vegas which I often use as a place to unwind after a long US trip. I could easily come back here and can get around the touristy bit without a car, just like Orlando. It needs more coasters though, and there's plenty of places to build some pretty big theme parks who would have a captive audience on day 1. I can only assume there's some sort of legislation preventing it from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment