Friday 8 May 2015

Introduction

The month of April in 2015 was a special one for me as I took the entire month off work to do two trips back-to-back. After a successful trip to Canada three of that group decided to travel together again.

Leg 1 would take us to South Africa and Botswana.

Leg 2 would take us to Mexico and Cuba.

The aim of the trip was as follows.

Ride as many known rollercoasters as we could.
Find as many new ones as we could.
Visit a number of UNESCO sites.
Attend another Cirque du Soleil show.
and have a load of fun along the way.

I'd been to some of this before (South Africa with Martin and Mexico with Jeppe) but Tal and Thomas had never been to either so I was keen to find as much new stuff as I could. The research into the trip took around a year with me focusing on new rides (and I'd found some), Thomas using his experience to find fairs and the three of us pulling it into a coherent plan that would give us an exciting holiday that wasn't too tiring (we always say that but our itineraries always end up full and busy)

A heads up: The report is 70 pages long so pretty big but there as you'll quickly realise we did a lot. Images are initially optimised so may appear a bit fuzzy but click the interesting ones and you'll get the proper image.


No comments:

Post a Comment